Community Partner Members
Community Partnership Members are committed to supporting the day-to-day work of CNA throughout the year at the highest level. They partner with CNA on meeting the needs of Creston today and into the future. We are so grateful for their support and investment in the Creston community.
If your business is interested in a Community Partnership, please contact us!
Business & Non-Profit Members
Business members support CNA and the Creston neighborhood throughout the year. We are grateful for their support! Please support the business that are committed to supporting our neighborhood!
The Creston Neighborhood is fortunate to have thriving business districts that include a grocery store, salons, restaurants, a pharmacy, bike shop, nonprofit organizations, and even a branch of Grand Rapids Public Library. We are grateful for the support of the business members listed here!
If your business would like to sign up for a membership, click here.
Want to know why your business should sign-up, well, here are five great reasons to support CNA!
Support the businesses that support your neighborhood!
**Signifies a business that is at the Community Supporter level of giving!
Accounting, Banking, & Financial Services:
- Badgero Accounting & Tax Services
- Bloom Credit Union**
- Culver CPA
- InTandem Credit Union**
- Money Concepts Financial Planning Center – Brett Beimers**
- Lake Michigan Credit Union**
- Caliber Collision – Automotive Body Shop & Repair
- Matt’s Mobile Mechanics – Mobile Mechanic Maintenance & Repair
Beauty, Salons, & Esthetician Services:
Church & Faith-Based:
Contractors and Lawn & Tree Services:
Developers & Developments:
- Franklin Partners** – River North Coming Soon!
- Lofts on Grove – Coming Soon!
- Talbot Development – The Current Coming Soon!
- GR8 Food Trucks – Food Truck Fridays @ Riverside Park
- Grand Rapids Public Library – VanBelkum Branch – Events Year-round
- MiEntertainment Group – Performances, Concerts, & Festivals
- Switchback Gear Exchange** – Performances
- Young at Hearts – Senior Activities & Events
Food & Drink:
- Café Mamo
- Creston Brewery
- Lucy’s Cafe
- Quinn & Tuite’s Irish Pub
- Northfield Lanes – Kitchen & Bar (“the Tap”)
- River North Public House
- Switchback Gear Exchange**
- Too Tall’s – Tasty Treats
- Vitale’s Grand Rapids
Farm, Garden, & Green Lifestyle:
Health, Wellness, & Sports:
- Ivy Rehab – Physical Therapy
- The Loading Dock – Gym & Fitness Classes
- North End Wellness Coalition
- Northfield Lanes – Bowling & Food
- O’Brien and O’Brien DDS – Dentistry
- Sisu Wellness – Jewely Warren, LMT, CFNC, MCPCD Counseling, Nutrition, & Holistic Wellness
- FasslerGarden & Yoga – Yoga
Pet & Animals:
- A Pleasant Dog** – Dog Training
- Feline Wellness Center – Cat Veterinary Services
- Fido & Stitch – Pet Daycare, Boarding, Salon, and Shop
- Grand Rapids Vet Clinic – Veterinary Services
Realty & Title Services:
Schools & Education Resources:
- All Saints Academy**
- Child 1st Publications – Multisensory Educational Resources
- Robert Edwards – Piano Teacher
- Grand Rapids Public Library – Van Belkum Branch
- Grand Rapids Public Schools**
- National Heritage Academies – Wellspring Prep & Walker Charter
- Stepping Stones Montessori
Shopping & Retail:
- Black Cat Bodega – Books, Clothing, Artisan Gifts, & Curiosities
- Fido & Stitch – Pet Salon, Daycare, & Supplies
- Good Good Good Wine and Floral – Coming Soon!
- Kingma’s Market – Grocery & Garden Supplies
- Kay Pharmacy – Pharmacy
- NOXX – Recreational Cannabis Products
- Renee Austin Wedding – Bridal Shop
- Stonesthrow – Home Furnishing, Furniture, and Interior Design
- Switchback Gear Exchange – Bike Shop, Outdoor Gear, & Bar
Senior Living & Services:
- American Sidewalk Management – Curb Cutting Services
- CompTechs, LLC – Computer and Surveillance Camera Sales & Service
- Oktober LLC – Commercial Canning
- Out of the Red GR – Non-Profit Consulting
- Petrucelli Insurance Agency, Inc. – Insurance Agent
- The Rapid – Public Transportation
- Screaming Needle Tattoo Co. – Tattooing
- Studio US – Design & PR