About the Creston Neighborhood Association
The Creston Neighborhood Association serves the residents of Creston, the largest neighborhood in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
Since the Creston Neighborhood Association became incorporated in 1979, neighbors have continued to rally together to shape their home community by preserving what is good and changing what needs improvement.
Through CNA, Creston neighbors:
- Helped to keep a Grand Rapids Public Library branch in the heart of Creston
- Rallied to bring a credit union to the neighborhood
- Supported strong neighborhood schools by organizing parents and safe routes to school
- Collaborated with partners to create Catherine’s Health Center
- Organized business owners to revive Creston’s business district
- Collaborated with artists & students on public art projects
- Brought many entities together to build bioretention islands along Plainfield Ave-– the first of their kind in Grand Rapids!
- Created an urban orchard at Aberdeen Park
- AND MORE!