Dumpster Day takes place in the fall.
Stay tuned for the 2022 date!
Berean Baptist Church
Do you have bulky items you need to dump that do not fit in your curbside trash bin?
Bring them to Creston Dumpster Day!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- YOU MUST BE A CRESTON RESIDENT. Proof of residency is required. Please do not share this event with folks who do not live in Creston.
- THERE IS ONE WAY TRAFFIC: Drive North on Coit to Sweet St, turn right onto Sweet, then turn in the Berean Baptist parking lot. Sometimes there is a really long line. Thanks in advance for your patience!
- YOU MUST CHECK IN: CNA volunteers will ask for proof of residency and sign you in.
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. Amazing volunteers from Berean Baptist Church will unload your car and dump for you.
WHICH ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED?
- No televisions, computer monitors, or other electronic devices.
- No yard waste allowed: no sod, broken concrete, wood, or asphalt.
- No hazardous materials such as tires, oil, gas, paint, hot ashes or acid.
- No major appliances. Nothing with freon.
Please visit the Kent County Recycling website ReimagineTrash.org to find where you can dump these items.
- We are only provided a certain number of dumpsters. Sometimes there is a long wait. Be patient. Be kind.
- Arrive early to ensure you get to dump your items.
- Have your ID/Proof of residency ready!
- Financial donations to support CNA are welcome, but not required.