Support Creston Businesses
March 1 – 31
HOW TO PLAY:
1) Download or print the Creston Bingo card!
2) Make a purchase at 5+ businesses listed on the Creston Bingo card between March 1st – March 31st. (Any 5 will do! The businesses do not have to be all in a row or column like traditional BINGO.)
3) When you make a purchase at a participating Creston Bingo business, post a picture on Facebook or Instagram, tag the business & the Creston Neighborhood Association (@CrestonGR), and include the hashtag #CrestonBingo. (If you don’t do social media, email your photos to email@example.com)
4) Once you have achieved a “Bingo,” email bingo@CrestonGR.com to let us know which 5 businesses you supported! (Also include in your email your name, address, phone number. Only 1 entry per family is allowed.)
5) Submissions are due by April 2nd.
7) The Creston Neighborhood Association will announce winners by April 8th.
For every “Bingo” you complete, you will be entered to win one of the following prizes:
- Five (5) $100 gift cards
- Ten (10) $50 gift cards
- Twenty (20) $10-$15 gift cards
Complete one bingo (support 5 participating businesses) for one entry, complete two bingos (support 10 participating businesses) for two entries, complete three bingos (support 15 participating businesses) for three entries, etc!
Complete a “blackout” (support every business listed on the card) to automatically win a prize!
Participants must have proof of their support. Photos should be posted to social media or emailed. Remember to tag your posts with #crestonbingo so we can find your photos.
Email Bingo@CrestonGR.com once you’ve achieved your bingo to be entered to win one of these great prizes. Include in your email your name, address, phone number, and the names of the participating businesses you supported during March. Only one entry per family allowed.
All winners will be verified.
- Cellar Door Preserves (restaurant/retail)
- Creston Neighborhood Association (non-profit organization)
- Crimson Boutique (retail)
- Ebb ‘n Flow Barbershop (service)
- Fat Boy (restaurant)
- The Feet Suite (service)
- Flip Dog Yoga (service)
- Flower Child Boutique (retail)
- Gaia House Cafe (restaurant)
- Graydon’s Crossing (restaurant)
- Great Matter Books (retail)
- Gypsy Traders (retail)
- Henchman House (service)
- Kingma’s Market (grocery/retail)
- La Huasteca (restaurant)
- Lucy’s Cafe (restaurant)
- Pink Diamond Beautique (retail)
- Rinaldi’s Pizza & Subs (restaurant)
- River North Public House (restaurant)
- Roberto’s Pizza (restaurant)
- Studio Bliss (service)
- Switchback (retail + coffee)
- The Natural Order (retail)
- Urban Massage (service)
- Wing Kingz (restaurant)